- YEAR : 2002
- Ref. 2537.80
seamaster america's-cup limited
|Type of movement||Self-winding movement|
|Content delivered||Mostra travel case|
|Certificate||Certificate of authenticity|
|New / Used||Pre-owned watch|
|Manufacturer's caliber reference||Calibre Omega 1120 with 23 jewels|
|Case size (mm)||41|
|Type of glass||Sapphire glass|
|Dial||Black (wave inlays in relief) america's cup logo at the bottom|
|Buckle||Original adjustable folding clasp|
|Strap Type||Original strap ref 825|
|Min. strap length (cm)||14|
|Max. strap length (cm)||19|
|Specificities||Water-resistant to 30 ATM, 44-hour power reserve, 28,800 vph, limited edition|
Omega Seamaster limited series America s cup of 2000 reference 2533.50.00. A pre-owned men's 41mm water sports watch featuring a 30 ATM water resistant case, a 60-minute indexed rotating bezel, COSC chronometer-certified movement omega calibre 1120 with twenty-three jewels, a bi-directional automatic movement based on the famous and robust ETA 2892 version 2 movement. The omega 1120 calibre operates at twenty-eight thousand eight hundred vibrations per hour. It displays the current date in an aperture located at three o'clock. The watch's autonomy after a complete winding amounts to forty-four hours. The second-hand centre acts as a small seconds hand.
The watch's glass is domed in shape without a cyclops magnifying glass. It is a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. Its steel case is of the screwed back type, the winding crown and the helium decompression valve between ten and eleven o'clock. On the side of the watch, on the winding crown side, is engraved limited edition, recalling that this model, manufactured in the year two thousand, was produced in nine thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine copies. This watch that goes in water is water resistant to 300 meters. During this model's marketing, most of the 9999 copies were sold in less than three months, attesting to the notoriety of this competition.
In terms of collection, the Seamaster 2533.50 America's Cup is a rare and sought-after watch, particularly in water sports. Its meticulous production makes it an easy-to-maintain timepiece today, and it will remain so in the future thanks to its design which joins the Seamaster 300 COSC, whose long production by Omega augurs the availability of spare parts for a long time. A reliable and robust model has all the advantages of a modern watch and, above all, constitutes a limited series of pieces at a time when Omega no longer wishes to produce limited series watches. From a general point of view, the Seamaster is the watch used by agent 0097 James Bond since 2006, it is one of the brand's flagship models, and this particular version stands out from the more common productions.
- 23 jewel mechanical watch with automatic winding.
- Steel case with a decompression valve at ten o'clock.
- Black dial with luminova indexes and America's Cup logo
- Stamping of the surface of the dial giving the impression of waves on the bottom.
- Unidirectional notched rotating bezel with 60 mins marking.
- Omega 1120 movement shock resistant and COSC chronometer certified.
- Caliber 28,800 vibrations per hour with Nivarox hairspring and Etachron adjustment.
- Operating autonomy of 44 hours after complete winding.
- Dial, case and caseback signed and with serial markings.
- Mention limited series on the side of the case on the winding side.
- Screwed back decorated with the Seamaster Seahorse.
- Mention limited edition series numbered XXXX out of 9999 copies
- original steel bracelet and its folding clasp with extension.
- 300m waterproof watch. In perfect condition.
- Delivered with a travel case and Mostra certificate of authenticity
- Watch comes with a two-year warranty
You might also like...