- YEAR : 1991
- Ref. G-10-05
british army royal academy fullset
special limited edition
|Model||General Service Watch|
|Version||special limited edition|
|Type of movement||Quartz movement|
|Case material||Brushed steel|
|Strap material||Nato fabric|
|Content delivered||Fullset original box and papers|
|Certificate||Certificate of authenticity|
|New / Used||Pre-owned watch|
|Manufacturer's caliber reference||Caliber eta-esa 955.114|
|Case size (mm)||38|
|Type of glass||Acrylic glass (plexiglass)|
|Dial||Black background superluminova index royal cadet academy logo and motto|
|Strap Type||Original nato strap|
|Min. strap length (cm)||12|
|Max. strap length (cm)||24|
|Strap color||Red and black with yellow edging|
|Specificities||5 ATM waterproof, 18 mm fixed pumps between lugs, assignment engraving on the back|
English military watches CWC G-10 from the British Royal Cadet Academy, a watch produced in a limited series and available full-set with its original metal box, logo, and warranty papers. The watch is powered by a Swiss quartz movement reference ETA-ESA 955.114, one of the most reliable and robust of its generation. The brushed finish anodized steel case has a diameter of 38 mm, and the bracelet fixing bars are welded to the case as stipulated in the specifications of the British Ministry of Defense. The original strap supplied with the watch is in the colours of the Royal Army Academy. This bracelet is NATO-type with a width of eighteen millimetres.
This watch has on the back of the case the logo of the academy and its serial number in the limited edition. It is specified on the back of the watch that it is waterproof for 5 ATM. The dial features the luminous hour markers enriched with Superluminova. We find the circled L under the brand's logo at twelve o'clock, indicating the use of this luminescent substance. The academy's motto, "To inspire, to achieve", surrounds the emblem of the military school at the bottom of the dial.
In terms of usage, this collector's watch is made to withstand military academy recruits' active and hectic life. Robust and waterproof, its resistance allows it to accompany you in your outdoor sports and all your off-road activities. It also knows how to accompany you in your evenings in town, and the formal side of its black and red NATO strap with a delicate yellow edging very suitable for a casual outfit can, if necessary, be quickly replaced by a black nato if you prefer a more versatile strap. On the other hand, the case format will suit all types of wrists, whether male or female.
In terms of the collection, this watch, produced in a limited series by Cabot Watches Company, belongs to the world of military watches made for British armies and institutions. Since the mid-1970s, the brand supplier to the crown has been producing watches used by the English army and the armies of the Commonwealth. This G-10 watch remains a standard British Army endowment and will fit perfectly into a military-themed collection of rare watches.
- British CWC watch produced in a limited edition type W-10
- Black dial, white time rail with natural patina.
- Caliber ETA-ESA 955.114 movement protected by a shockproof case.
- The bottom of the dial is stamped with the logo and motto of the military academy.
- Super luminova indexes, circled railroad with luminescent dots.
- hour hands, minute arrows. central seconds enhanced with superluminova.
- Indication L for Superluminova conforming to Specs. NATO.
- Winding crown protected by shoulder.
- 38 mm steel case with brushed finish.
- NATO strap 18 mm Red and black color with yellow edging
- Bracelet fixing pumps welded to the case according to Mil. Specs.
- Series identification markings and logo engraved on the back of the case.
- Sold full set with original box and papers. 5 ATM water-resistant watch.
- Excellent condition: Watch in very close to new condition.
You might also like...